Saturday, June 16, 2012

1972 Honda CB 750 K2

1972 Honda CB 750 K2 Video Clips. Duration : 2.35 Mins.


This is my 1972 CB 750. I've owned it since 1983, when I bought it for cheap transportation to get me through college. Since then, with some throw-over saddle bags and duffel bag it's been my tourer and just by itself my around-town bike. The original tank is brown, but since it's rusty, I've put on an orange one. One of the cylinders is leaking compression and the bike leaks oil and smokes a bit. The clutch slips above 80mph with a passenger. Yet the bike always starts and even tho' I've had to limp home a few times at slow speed after a mechanical failure, it's never left by the side of the road. I doubt that I ever could bring myself to sell it.

Keywords: Honda, CB750, motorcycle, sentimental_value, attachment, worthiness, frugality, bad_hair_day, squeak_front_break

No comments:

Post a Comment